Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Zaycon Foods - Quality Meat at a Great Price

On Monday, the kids and I went and picked up our boneless, skinless chicken breasts from Zaycon Foods. At this pick up, I was also a volunteer helper. The morning was full of smiles as we greeted people and helped load their chicken into their vehicles. I was amazed at all the first time buyers. I planned on taking pictures, but forgot my camera.

When you go to pick up your order, you simple follow the cones to line up, and then pull up to the point where they tell you to stop. Once at the front of the line, simply stay in your vehicle. You will be greeted by a courteous driver who is full of smiles. The driver will ask your name, confirm your order then they will load your order in your vehicle for you. It is that simple. Zaycon Foods customer service is amazing!

We came home with our 40lb box of boneless, skinless chicken breasts. I bagged up most of it in meal size servings, sealed with my food saver and put it in the freezer. I also put a portion of the chicken in my crockpot which I will shred when it is done. I will then divide the shredded meat into meal size portions and freeze. So handy having cooked shredded meat on hand.

zayconfresh.com/refer/zf125828
(4 chicken breasts in the crockpot)

Zaycon Foods' Chicken Event is their Trademark event. Their boneless, skinless chicken is 100% natural with no added hormones, additives or artificial ingredients. The chicken is sold in 40lb boxes ($1.79/lb). Each box contained 4 bags of chicken. The chicken comes directly from the processor. It is fresh, not frozen.


zayconfresh.com/refer/zf125828
(Zaycon Bacon and Chicken on top shelf) 

We purchase bacon from Zaycon Foods every year. It is the best bacon we have tasted. It is just the right thickness. Their bacon comes in 12 - 3lb packages ($3.49/lb). Yum!


zayconfresh.com/refer/zf125828
(Zaycon Boneless Applewood Smoked Ham)

I also purchase Zaycon Foods Boneless Applewood Smoked Ham every year ($3.79/lb). It is the best ham tasting ham! It comes in two 10lbs (approximately) vacuum sealed packages. Because the ham is boneless, you are getting the entire 10lbs of meat! I usually get between 8-10 meals out of these two hams. When I pick them up, they are not frozen, so I can easily divide them up into portions I want, vacuum seal them, and freeze them for later meals. I cut them in portions for meals, as well as portions for soups.

Zaycon Foods has several events going on right now. Our next pick up will be their ground beef & ham event. You can sign up to receive notifications of what events will be in your area and/or place an order here --> Zaycon Foods. Registration is super simple. Registering does not obligate you to purchasing their products.

(All links on this page are my referral link. Prices listed are from Spring 2015.
 Thank you for your support.)

No comments:

Post a Comment