Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Slow and Steady Looses the Weight

Today is weigh in day.  I have lost 10 pounds since the beginning of October...then I stalled.

My reason - exercise!

I still have 70 to 80 pounds to go.  I am so out of shape.  I try to start, get frustrated because I can't do as much as I think I should be able to, and I stop. 

I started exercising earlier this year and ended up with my hip rotating up and then getting stuck.  It was stuck for about 4 months.  It was extremely painful. 

Walking was painful.  Sitting was painful.  Sleeping was painful.  Everything was painful!

Now that my hip is back to normal, I should be able to start up again.  But I am fearful.  I need to start slow.  I need to be careful.  My problem is that my mind thinks I can go faster than my body actually can go. 

I will not quit. 

I will keep trying.

God blessed me with this life and it is my responsibility to take care of it. 

2 comments: